December 26, 2021
From New York, Dan Ives at Wedbush Securities analyzes the future of electric vehicles and the market including Rivian, Tesla and others.
Correspondent Samuel Okocha checks Amazon’s critics.
From New York, Ivana Delevska at SPEAR Invest suggests the future of automation stocks.
In his commentary, Gavin Graham looks back and looks forward to what we can expect.
December 12, 2021
From New York Dan Ives at Wedbush Securities discusses the effect on FAANG stocks of Chinese government restrictions on Chinese stocks listed in the United States
From Dubai, journalist Mark Townsend explains the disconnect between actions of the Philippines government and its upcoming ESG green bond issue.
From New York William Rhind explains the different uses of commodities in a portfolio.
In his commentary, Gavin Graham analyzes pharmaceutical stocks and their recent performance.
December 5, 2021
Correspondent Samuel Okocha looks at the implications of Jack Dorsey’s resignation as head of Twitter Inc. and his continuing role at Square Inc.
Ivana Delevska at SPEAR Invest examines Nvidia Corp. and its place in the Metaverse
Eben Burr at Toewes Asset Management examines recent market plunges and how we candela with them.
Gavin Graham analyzes inflation and how investors may deal with it.
November 21, 2021
From Medellin Colombia Paul Harris at The Mining Journal reviews the activities of mining companies especially mergers and acquisitions.
From New York, Eben Burr at Toewes Asset Management explains FOMO – the fear of missing out - and how to deal with it.
Gavin Graham reviews the dividend increases at major banks and insurers.
November 7, 2021
1. Correspondent Samuel Okocha updates on the pressures on Facebook and its decision to re-brand and re-name.
2. From Phoenix, Calvin Goetz at Strategy Financial Group discusses whether portfolio changes are necessary at year end and if so, some possibilities.
3. From New York, William Rhind at GraniteShares clears up some of the confusion surrounding commodities.
4. In his commentary, Gavin Graham outlines the advantages of uranium and some funds for investing in it.
October 31, 2021
From New York, Dan Ives at Wedbush Securities updates on Microsoft.
From New York Eben Burr at Toews Asset Management describes some of the lessons of the meme stock controversy of earlier this year.
From London England James Athey at Aberdeen checks the possibility of a correction.
Gavin Graham explains slowing growth in gross domestic product due to the effect of the Delta variant.
October 17, 2021
From New York, Ives at Wedbush Securities updates on Tesla.
Correspondent Samuel Okocha explains Facebook under pressure.
From London, Jay Nash at National Bank Financial reviews the inflation outlook and suggests stocks to consider and stocks to side-step.
Gavin Graham reviews energy stocks.
October 10, 2021
1. From New York, Dan Ives at Wedbush Securities analyzes the future of Apple Inc.
2. From Philadelphia, Adam Choppin at Xponance Asset Management and Investment breaks down the China Evergrande crisis and its potential impact.
3. From Washington, correspondent Wilder Alejandro Sanchez discusses defence stocks, focussing on Northrop Grumman.
4. In his commentary, Gavin Graham outlines how banks are valued and some current valuations.